Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Reading List for 2020

I have one book on my goodreads list that is half done:
     Unicorns: The Myths, Legends, & Lore
two on the list I haven't actually started yet:
     Outcast of Redwall (Redwall #8), and
     Nightmares in the Sky: Gargoyles and Grotesques
and one that I have just started but not gotten right into yet:
     Inheritance (#4: The Inheritance Cycle) -page 34

However I have a list of books that I want to read at some point in 2020. These ones I Have:

  • Taliesin Stephen R. Lawhead
  • Pharoah Wilbur Smith
  • Finders Keepers Stephen King
  • End of Watch Stephen King
  • Lady Midnight Cassandra Clare
  • The Way of the Shaman 
  • and a new free epub book to read and review: Four Nails
and these ones I want to buy soon:
  • City of Dark Magic
  • City of Lost Dreams
  • The Late Great Wizard
  • And I Darken (The Conqueror's Saga Book 1)
  • Now I Rise (The Conqueror's Saga Book 2)
  • Bright We Burn (The Conqueror's Saga 3)
For now that's the list but I periodically buy new books online and read new series all the time.



No comments:

Post a Comment